Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mary Queen of Scots is dead famous for: having terrible taste in husbands, rotting away in Liz’s prison – and totally losing her head on the chopping block. But did you know that Mary was a six-foot stunner who had a charmed childhood, got kidnapped by a murderous lord – and married him; and managed to give her executioner a fright or two? Even though she’s dead, Mary’s still full of surprises!
October 4th, 2010
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dragon Girls #3: Naomi the Rainbow Glitter Dragon
Murder Most Unladylike #4: Jolly Foul Play
The Green Ship
- You Are a Star, Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Antlered Ship
- Strangeworlds Travel Agency: The Secrets of the Stormforest
The Guggenheim Mystery
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
2booksMac B Pack x 2
- Naughtiest Unicorn on a Treasure Hunt
There's a Snake in My School!
- Dragon Storm: Tomas and Ironskin
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
The Lion Inside
- The Koala Who Could
Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 Full Colour
- Harley Hitch #2: Harley Hitch and the Missing Moon
- Peanut Jones and the Illustrated City: from the creator of Draw with Rob
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
Into the Sideways World
- The Hatmakers
Dog Man #10: Dog Man: Mothering Heights
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends
- The Last Bear
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril