How to Hide a Lion from Grandma
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How does a very small girl hide a very large lion? When Grandma comes to stay, Iris has to hide her lion, as grandmas can get anxious if they find a lion in the house. But Grandma is acting suspiciously, too, and Iris is sure she has a secret of her own. To Iris’s great surprise, it turns out that Grandma is hiding a bear in her bedroom!
- This warm and funny follow-up to the prize-winning, bestselling picture book, How to Hide a Lion, is certain to be another winner with children everywhere.
- Helen’s warm, witty, wonderful illustrations have garnered international acclaim.
- Exquisite illustrations and a perfect read-aloud text.
Praise for How to Hide a Lion:”Funny and warm-hearted” Axel Scheffler, illustrator of The Gruffalo “I read How to Hide a Lion with my son. We love it together.” David Walliams
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
- How to Hide a Lion
- How to Hide a Lion at School
- How to Hide a Lion at Christmas
October 2nd, 2014
AR book level: 3.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.