I Broke the Internet New
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bestselling author Andy McNab joins forces with award-winning author Phil Earle for this laugh-out-loud follow-up to Get Me Out of Here! With fun illustrations by Robin Boyden!
Life has changed for Danny and his mates since they survived the horrors of their disastrous school trip. Footage of Danny zip-lining out of the most savage storm of the year went viral, making him, and the others, local celebrities. Next thing they know, Danny wins a prestigious award for bravery, and is flown out on an all-expenses-paid trip to a fancy resort in Norway with his friends. The kids can’t believe their luck! Their flight, the resort and all of the amazing things they get to do and see – it all seems too good to be true. Which is exactly what makes Danny suspicious…
- The fantastic follow-up to Get Me out of Here!
- Brilliantly funny, Andy McNab and Phil Earle are a laugh-out-loud writing duo that children will love.
- Perfectly illustrated by Robin Boyden, featuring a whole host of characters that are full of personality.
- A great book for children who are less comfortable with reading, or who aren’t quite sure what books they like yet.
Our August 2021 Ages 7-8 Book of the Month
For our 7+ Book of the Month this August I have chosen Andy McNab and Phil Earle’s hilarious collaboration I Broke the Internet. Life has changed for Danny and his friends since they survived the horrors of their disastrous school trip. Next thing they know, Danny wins a prestigious award for bravery, and they are flown out on an all-expenses-paid trip to a fancy resort in Norway. The kids can’t believe their luck! Their flight, the resort and all of the amazing things they get to do and see – it all seems too good to be true. Which is exactly what makes Danny suspicious…
Bestselling author Andy McNab joined forces with award-winning author Phil Earle last year for their collaborative debut Get Me Out of Here!, and this is the laugh-out-loud follow up. This dynamic duo create a whole host of characters that are full of personality, and a hysterical adventure form the first page to the very last. Packed full of illustrations by Robin Boyden, this book is great for children who are reluctant or less comfortable with reading.
August 5th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
SAVE Promo available
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
- Handa's Noisy Night
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
6booksRoald Dahl Pack x 6
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #9: Claudia and the New Girl
- Just Be Cool, Jenna Sakai
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #8: Logan Likes Mary Anne!
Lizzie and Lucky: The Mystery of the Stolen Treasure
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Kiki Kallira Breaks a Kingdom
- The Girl From The Sea
- The Cat in the Hat
- Sparrow Rising (Skyborn #1) (an exciting, fast-paced new fantasy adventure series for kids!)
- Stretched Thin (Ms Marvel graphic novel 1)
Total Mayhem: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
Captain Underpants #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers Colour