I Survived True Stories: Nature Attacks!
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
REAL KIDS. REAL DISASTERS.
The author of the bestselling I Survived series brings four unbelievable true stories of real kids up against terrible forces of nature. From fourteen-year-old lone survivor of the shark attacks of 1916, to nine-year-old who survived the Peshtigo fire of 1871 (which took place on the very same day in history as the Great Chicago Fire!), here are four unforgettable survivors who managed to beat the odds.
Read their incredible stories: The Deadly Shark Attacks of 1916 The Great Peshtigo Fire of 1871 A Venomous Box Jellyfish Attack The Eruption of Mount Tambora
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Type on Paper
- Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Calling All Witches! The Girls Who Left Their Mark on the Wizarding World
An Island of Our Own
- Ikigai for Teens: How to Find Your Path in Life
Tales from India
- Scholastic English Skills: Grammar and Punctuation Workbook (Ages 10-11)
2booksNinja Kid Pair
- Harry Potter: The Wand Chooses the Wizard
The Graveyard Riddle
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
- The Ickabog
- Tales from Africa
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- The Last Wolf
I Know You Did It
- After The War
- The Butterfly Lion
- War Horse