Jamie Johnson #6: Final Whistle
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s the final whistle for Jamie Johnson! After leading Scotland to near-victory in the World Cup, Jamie has landed his ultimate dream job: playing for one of the best teams in the world, Barcelona. But when disaster strikes and his days of football glory feel like a distant memory, Jamie’s future will begin exactly where everything first kicked off… Join Jamie in his last adrenaline-fuelled adventure, which captures all the intense highs and lows of the beautiful game!
- True-to-the-game footie fiction – now a hit TV series!
- Dan Freedman is a former FA official writer and editor
- He toured with the England team during two World Cups
- “Jamie Johnson is my type of footballer” – Ryan Giggs
Jamie Johnson (book 6)
July 2nd, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.8; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Great Irish Weather Book
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Countess Markievicz - An Adventurous Life
The Land and the People: Japan
The Land and the People: Russia
- Charles Stewart Parnell
- In a Nutshell Heroes: The Boole Sisters
- Eamon de Valera
The Land and the People: India
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #4: Claudia and Mean Janine
- In a Nutshell Heroes: Roger Casement - Human Rights Hero
Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
Poems from the Second World War
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
- Shooting for the Stars
Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Jedi Academy #8: Attack of the Furball
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death