This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The adorable, comical story of a little dog and his bedtime friends. When Kipper throws out his much-loved, dog-eared old toys, how will he get to sleep? Introducing the world’s best-loved, most dog-eared dog, this first book about Mick Inkpen’s classic character is, quite simply, a book that no child should be without.
- National Year of Reading title for ONLY £2!
- An adorable doggy hero to fall in love with
- Kipper’s curiosity and desire to make sense of his world are ideal for getting children thinking
- Perfectly mirrors the way small children behave
- A story about growing up – and not quite being ready to
- An inspired book that’s both simple and thought-provoking
- Snuggly, soothing and very, very special
- Just the first in a wonderful world of Mick Inkpen books to explore!
AR book level: 2.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.