Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Koalas eat gum leaves. They ONLY eat gum leaves – all day, every day. But this koala wants something else. He wants ice-cream... Will he find some tasty treats? And will he ever miss eating gum leaves?
- A stylish picture book from an exciting author/illustrator duo.
- Perfect for fans of The Koala Who Could
- Simple, repetative and very funny text – perfect for children starting to read
174 in Setanta SCB July 2021
July 5th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- My Monster and Me
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- The Bookshop Girl
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- Beautiful Bananas
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
Come On, Daisy
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
Worst Class in the World
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- The Ghost of Gosswater
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- The Mist Monster
Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
SAVE Promo available
- We Are All Equal
Usborne Young Reading: The Great Fire of London
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck