Little Gems: The Smile
by Michelle Magorian (author) and Sam Usher (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Josh has a problem. There’s a new little person in the house: his baby brother Charlie. It’s supposed to be a happy thing – but he’s a noisy nightmare! When Charlie’s not howling the place down, he’s hogging all of Mum and Dad’s attention. Josh is fed up. Can a smile from baby Charlie change his mind?
- Tender and heartwarming tale about new siblings
- Written by top author Michelle Magorian
- Michelle won the Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize for Goodnight Mister Tom
- Cream paper and a dyslexia-friendly font
July 2nd, 2015
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 0.5 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.