Mao's Last Dancer
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Li is plucked from his raggedly poor rural village to study at Beijing’s famous dance academy, can he conquer his fear and loneliness to become a ballet star? World-famous dancer Li Cunxin’s inspiring, internationally bestselling true story is set against the vivid backdrop of Maoist China.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
- Chinese Cinderella
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Rebel Cats! Brave Tales of Feisty Felines
Horrible Histories: William the Conqueror's Secret Diary
The Guggenheim Mystery
- Athena: The Story of a Goddess
George's Marvellous Medicine
- Wings of Fire #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #4)
- Cats React to Science Facts
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
3booksTom Palmer War Pack x3
- Wings of Fire #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3)
- Wings of Fire #5: The Brightest Night
- Bunnicula: The Graphic Novel
- Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took On the World
- Sparks #1: Sparks! A Graphic Novel
- 50 Times Football Changed the World
- Wings of Fire #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #6)
- Wings of Fire #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2)
Xanthe & the Ruby Crown
- Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Wings of Fire #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1)
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- On The Origin of Species
- Favourite Poems: 101 Classics