Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Gran and me. The beach and the sea. That’s what Maya says when she thinks about how her life has changed. This is her home now: her new family at Lighthouse Cottages. It wasn’t easy at first, but Gran helped to make everything OK. She’s getting a bit forgetful these days and everyone looks worried. Luckily, Maya knows better, and she feels sure that Gran is fine. But then an enormous polar bear washes up on the beach! Even worse, he’s making himself very at home! How on earth is Maya supposed to keep him and Gran out of trouble? Well, here’s the thing: there are times when only a polar bear will do!
- A heartwarming, uplifting and uproariously funny story
- Follows Maya as she deals with big changes at home
- Blends animal antics with a touching look at family life
- Perfect for older fans of Dick King-Smith and Paddington
- Wonderfully illustrated with expressive cartoon pictures
- Part of a charming series about Mister P helping others
- The first book was shortlisted for the UKLA Book Award
August 1st, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.