Buy this and your school gets €10.95 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How would YOU spend a million? Takeaway pizza – or world peace? The laugh-out-loud story of two boys, a huge sack of money and a bazillion bonkers choices! Britain is about to convert to the Euro, and in a few days the pound will be useless. So when Damian and Anthony get caught up in a train robbery and end up with a massive bag of stolen swag, they have a glorious dilemma on their hands. How should they spend the cash before it becomes worthless? Meanwhile, the bungling robbers are closing in. The clock is ticking. Pizzas or world peace: what’s it going to be?
- A Carnegie Medal winner by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Frank’s wonderful books include Framed and Cosmic
- This warm, witty comedy was turned into a major film
- Special edition with bonus material from the author
Six copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: Millions.
This book contains mature language.
February 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
6copiesPrivate Peaceful x 6
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
6copiesFramed x 6
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
4booksSarah Lean Pack x 4
6copiesBill's New Frock x 6
Sputnik's Guide to Life on Earth
- Adventures on Trains #1: The Highland Falcon Thief
- Mr Stink
6copiesThe Demon Headmaster x 6
6copiesGeorge's Marvellous Medicine x 6
- The Boy in the Dress
- The Suitcase Kid
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- The Twits
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
6copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 6
- The London Eye Mystery
The Nowhere Emporium
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- War Horse
- The Iron Man