Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Mog the Forgetful Cat
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
“Bother that cat!” Mog’s bad memory always gets her into trouble. She forgets that she has a cat flap. She even forgets that she’s eaten her supper! Silly cat! Or is she…? One dark night, Mog’s forgetfulness turns her into a hero. Find out how. Don’t forget to laugh loudly! A classic funny story about an iconic cat, by the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- A classic funny story, loved for over 30 years
- First in a charming series about Mog the cat
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
February 7th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.