Moon and Me: Hello, Pepi Nana!
Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful book all about Pepi Nana and her friends from the co-creator of Teletubbies and creator of In the Night Garden . . .Inspired by tales of toys that come to life when no one is looking, this charming series tells the comical story of the special friendships between the endearing characters in Moon and Me. Meet Pepi Nana, who loves to share fun and magical adventures with her Toy House friends:
- Moon Baby
- Mr Onion
- Little Nana
- Colly Wobble
- Sleepy Dibillo
- Lily Plant
- Parents and children will love this introduction to the toys in Moon and Me – the pre-school bedtime series for CBeebies that’s a hit for families with young children.
- Tactile “crunchy” glitter on front cover
- Stills from the TV show
- simple, bold text to engage toddlers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle's Birthday
JoJo & Gran Gran: Visit the Farm
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO NOISY!
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
3booksThe Summoner Pack x 3
Zog and the Flying Doctors (Early Reader)
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
- Shhh! Quiet!
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle First Phonics Flash Cards