Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Katie Morag’s two grandmothers are like chalk and cheese. They don’t always get on. So when lovely Grannie Mainland visits for the fair, Katie has a challenge on her hands. Tough Grannie Island thinks it’s daft how all the men follow Grannie Mainland around. But when Grannie Island’s prize sheep gets stuck in Boggy Loch on Show Day, can Grannie Mainland’s curlers and perfumes save the day?
- A comical story of friendship and family life
- Delightful setting on the fictional Isle of Struay
- A witty look at difference/finding common ground
- Part of a much-loved series about Katie Morag
January 7th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- When We Were Very Young
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Cat
The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Coming to England
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
- Not Now, Bernard
The Lie Tree
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
The Tiny Seed
- My Brother is a Superhero
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
Pip and Egg
- Usborne Young Reading: Beowulf (Series 3)
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
Here in the Real World
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
4booksReading Ladder Pack Level 3 Pack A (Book Band Gold)
- Hansel and Gretel
The Bee's Sneeze
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Rescue
- What Stars Are Made Of
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh