Mortal Engines Prequel: A Web of Air
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fabulous sixth book in the Mortal Engines series, from the brilliant and award-winning Philip Reeve.Two years ago, Fever Crumb escaped the war-torn city of London in a travelling theatre.Now she arrives in the extraordinary crater city of Mayda, where buildings ascend the cliffs on funicular rails, and a mysterious recluse is building a machine that can fly. Fever is the engineer he needs – but ruthless enemies will kill to possess their secrets.
Mortal Engines is now a major motion picture from Peter Jackson’s studio,WingNut Films and stars Hera Hilmar, Robert Sheehan & Hugo Weaving.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Polka Dot Shop
Mortal Engines Prequel: Fever Crumb
- Skulduggery Pleasant #4: Dark Days
- Freak the Mighty
- Tangleweed and Brine
- Hold Back the Tide
- The Ones That Disappeared
- Storm Warning (gen:LOCK, Book 1)
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- The Girl, the Cat and the Navigator
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Wolf Hollow
- The Deepest Breath
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- The Sun is Also a Star
- Zara Hossain is Here (a powerful story of immigration, identity, family and love)
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
- This Wonderful Thing
- How High the Moon
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Here in the Real World