Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 16 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
The second original, touching, twisted, and most of all hilarious novel for children from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country – beautifully illustrated by Quentin Blake.
“Mr Stink stank. He also stunk. And if it was correct English to say he stinked, then he stinked as well…”
It all starts when Chloe makes friends with Mr Stink, the local tramp. Yes, he smells a bit. But when it looks like he might be driven out of town, Chloe decides to hide him in the garden shed.
Now Chloe’s got to make sure no one finds out her secret. And speaking of secrets, there just might be more to Mr Stink than meets the eye… or the nose.
May 27th, 2010
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years; 4.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Owl Service
- The Bookshop Girl
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
Night Bus Hero
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- My Little Pony: Magical Friendship Stories
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- Ghost Boys
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Beautiful Bananas
The 13-Storey Treehouse
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Awful Auntie
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (sort of)
The Fowl Twins
3booksTerry Pratchett Nomes Pack x 3
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom