Murder Most Unladylike Pack x 4 Pack
by Robin Stevens (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
It’s Agatha Christie meets Malory Towers – and every bit as great as that sounds. Picnics, hi-jinks and jolly evil crimes. At Deepdean School for Girls, the game is afoot. (As the great Sherlock Holmes might say.) Hazel Wong and Daisy Wells have started a detective agency, and they’re waaaay busy. Yup: their cosy little world is a veritable hothouse of iniquity and crime. The cases keep coming in: poisoned party guests, dead teachers and the strange case of Lavinia’s missing tie. (Though they’re not sure if that counts.) Can Wells and Wong stay bezzies and stay sane with so much wickedness about?
- Crime thrillers set at a 1930s girls’ boarding school
- Totally addictive take on the classic mystery genre
- The first book was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
- “Irresistible … A brilliant detective duo” – Bookbag
August 4th, 2016
In this pack
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
- eur prices
- Offer price: €9.08
- RRP: €9.09
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
Murder Most Unladylike #4: Jolly Foul Play
This product has not been reviewed yet.
on 28 May 2017
Daisy Wells and Hazel Wong don’t know what trouble they are going to face. These books are mysterious and are full of murder.
How will they prove who did the murder…?