This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If maths feels like a vicious circle and you know you need to get your brain in shape, you need to read Murderous Maths! Are you perplexed by polygons and addled by angles? Do you feel cornered by squares? Do you sometimes wonder where to stick your compasses? Then maybe this book can help! Find out how to command respect throughout the entire Universe. Learn why the US defence headquarters is a pentagon. Discover the quickest way to get a naked Colonel back to his beach hut. Shape up your geometry skills!
January 4th, 2010
AR book level: 6.2; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Bravo, Mr William Shakespeare!
- Jacky Daydream
- Football Academy: Striking Out
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Comparing People from the Past: Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale and Edith Cavell
Tom Gates #14: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
Horrible Histories: All at Sea
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Greek Myths
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Grandad's Camper
- The Day I Fell Into a Fairytale
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Cook Together
Axel Scheffler's Fairy Tales: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- I Survived: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
Axel Scheffler's Fairy Tales: The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
The Kid Who Came from Space
- Becoming: Adapted for Younger Readers
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Dinosaur Bites
- Dinosaurs (with Two Mini Dinos)
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles