Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the bestselling author of Darwin’s Dragons comes a high-stakes aquatic adventure, perfect for fans of The Murderer’s Ape! England, 1893, and aquarium fever is at its height.
Twelve-year-old Vinnie Fyfe works in the tea-shop at Brighton aquarium, and waits for her milliner mother to return from Paris.
The arrival of a giant octopus changes her life for ever. Discovering a talent for art, Vinnie begins to draw the extraordinary beast.
She soon realises she can communicate with the octopus through colour and – as a gripping mystery begins to unfold - discovers what true courage really means …
The second middle-grade historical adventure by critically acclaimed Lindsay Galvin, author of Darwin’s Dragons
A gripping Victorian mystery with a touching connection between a young girl and an octopus at its heart
Strong STEM and natural history themes with an underwater twist
Effortlessly blends exciting adventure with a rip-roaring historical mystery and non-fiction elements
PRAISE FOR DARWIN’S DRAGONS:
‘A striking and original adventure … just the sort of story I love.’ EMMA CARROLL
‘WHAT a voyage! [Darwin’s Dragons] is everything you hope it will be …’ LUCY STRANGE
‘[A] beautifully fictionalised story’ THE TELEGRAPH
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Theatre Cat
Beetle Boy: The Beetle Collector's Handbook
6copiesFantastic Flying Books x6
- Once Upon a Tune
- Antlered Ship
- Our World Beginners Box Set
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Into the Forest
- The Map of Leaves
Keep Dancing, Lizzie Chu
A Beginner's Guide to Ruling the Galaxy
Never Shall I Ever Forget You
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Lots of Things to Know About Animals
- Oxford Primary Grammar Punctuation and Spelling Dictionary
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
The Secret School Invasion
- Mrs Noah's Pockets
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Leon and the Place Between
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- An Inspector Calls and Other Plays
Book of the month
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!