Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.97 to spend on books Orders of €10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Science Fiction > Dystopian Fiction
- Multicultural > African
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Black History Month
Racism. Outrage. Violence. Hate. In a divided world, love can be a deadly thing. The Children’s Laureate will make you reconsider everything you take for granted in a shocking book that packs a knock-out punch. Sephy and Callum have been friends since childhood. But now that they are growing up, they can no longer mix. White-skinned Callum is a Nought – a second class citizen in a society controlled by the black Crosses. Sephy is a rich and privileged Cross: daughter of one of the country’s most powerful men. As friendship turns to a dangerous attraction, a time-bomb starts to tick. And when it blows, it will smash your heart to bits.
This product has not been reviewed yet.