This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A high-quality atlas for KS3 geography students aged 11 to 14
- Ideal for work leading up to GCSE and Scottish Standard Grade
- Full of attractively designed maps, aerial photos and satellite images
- Explores atlas skills and has a 16-page section on the UK and Ireland
- Bumper world section with detailed regional maps, charts and images
- Areas of special interest such as earthquakes, conservation and water
- Thematic maps on climate change, people, energy and quality of life
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
July 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.