Buy this and your school gets €2.79 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Britain’s best-selling school atlas – now in its 99th edition
- Recommended for Key Stage 4, GCSE and A-level in England and Wales (Scottish National Qualifications/Highers) – and for international schools. - Published in association with the Royal Geographical Society - New edition combines superb digital maps of Britain and the world with up-to-date thematic maps across a wide range of themes - 184 pages of essential learning including political, physical, climate and thematic mapping - 32-page section on Britain and Ireland with a wide range of thematic maps - Country-by-country statistics on population, land use, trade, tourism, energy, wealth and much more - World Themes Section – from volcanoes and earthquakes to population trends, languages and religions, all the key aspects and statistics of geography are explored and explained - Plus a special 7-page section on how satellite imagery is used to interpret global, environmental and urban patterns of change
Britain’s best-selling secondary school atlas, now in its 99th Edition. The contents are divided into sections for ease of use, with each page colour-coded for rapid reference.
A special Remote Sensing section covers such topics as satellite imagery and GIS.
The next section covers the United Kingdom and Ireland in 30 pages. Accompanying the physical maps are thematic maps on numerous key social and economic themes.
The middle section is made up of 74 pages of World topographical maps, incorporating continental thematic maps on topics such as climate, population and economics, followed by 30 pages of World thematic maps.
Completing the atlas is a section of World social and economic statistics, accompanied by the index to the topographical maps in the atlas, showing letter-figure grid references as well as latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
Available in both hardback and paperback formats, Philip’s Modern School Atlas 99th Edition is an unbeatable combination of highly detailed physical mapping backed up by numerous tables and thematic maps.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Friend Me
- You're the One That I Want
- Five Nights at Freddy's: 1:35AM (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #3)
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Fetch (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #2)
- Know Your Rights
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Step Closer (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #4)
Philip's Junior School Atlas
- You & Me at the End of the World
30copiesBeowulf x 30
- Teacher's Dead
- Instructions for Dancing
Ten Minutes to Bed: Baby Unicorn
SAVE Promo available
- This Poison Heart
- Things to do Before the End of the World
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Into the Pit (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #1)
- It's Behind You
- The City of Lost Dreamers
The Super Miraculous Journey of Freddie Yates
I Broke the Internet
7booksMortal Engines Pack x 7
- Last One To Die
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
- You'll Be the Death of Me
When Fishes Flew