This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fourth in the Pig series of chapter books in diary form – with Pig’s hilarious illustrations on every page.I is Pig. This is my diary and I doubts you will believe any of it. In fact, if you is the kind of farmer what finds it hard to believe unbelievable stuff, you should put it down RIGHT NOW. I wouldn’t blame you. If I was reading it I would be like, ‘Don’t be silly! Stuff like this would never happen to a pig, it’s totally impossible.’ But it’s not. Just ask Duck, or Cow, or Ki-Ki, or Rusty. They’d all tell you… It’s all 1,000% true and 10,000% BONKERS!
- children will laugh themselves silly with Pig’s unique voice, terrible grammar, and super funny illustrations throughout each book.
BOOKS BY EMER STAMP
- The Unbelievable Top Secret Diary of Pig (Pig, book 1)
- Super Amazing Diary of Pig (Pig, book 2)
- The Seriously Extraordinary Diary of Pig (Pig, book 3)
- The (big, fat, totally bonkers) Diary of Pig (Pig, book 4)
Pig (book 4)
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.4; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.