Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The fourth in the Pig series of chapter books in diary form – with Pig’s hilarious illustrations on every page.I is Pig. This is my diary and I doubts you will believe any of it. In fact, if you is the kind of farmer what finds it hard to believe unbelievable stuff, you should put it down RIGHT NOW. I wouldn’t blame you. If I was reading it I would be like, ‘Don’t be silly! Stuff like this would never happen to a pig, it’s totally impossible.’ But it’s not. Just ask Duck, or Cow, or Ki-Ki, or Rusty. They’d all tell you… It’s all 1,000% true and 10,000% BONKERS!
- children will laugh themselves silly with Pig’s unique voice, terrible grammar, and super funny illustrations throughout each book.
BOOKS BY EMER STAMP
- The Unbelievable Top Secret Diary of Pig (Pig, book 1)
- Super Amazing Diary of Pig (Pig, book 2)
- The Seriously Extraordinary Diary of Pig (Pig, book 3)
- The (big, fat, totally bonkers) Diary of Pig (Pig, book 4)
Pig (book 4)
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.4; Middle years; 4.0 points
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
The Queen's Nose
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Sky Song
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
6copiesLost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses x 6
- The Great Chocoplot
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
- Call Me Alastair
- Get Me Out of Here!
- Listen Up: Rule the Airwaves, Rule the School
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
- The Light Jar
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- The Land and the People: Japan
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
Horrible Science: Shocking Electricity
- Blackberry Blue
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
6copiesNevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow x 6
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Poems from the Second World War