Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 3: How to Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World (Book only)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading is essential for improving fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary, low-level reading material for younger learners.
This reader is based on the animated movie How to Train Your Dragon 3: The Hidden World, and is the third reader aligned with this film trilogy.
Now chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid, Hiccup has created a gloriously chaotic dragon utopia.
When the sudden appearance of female Light Fury coincides with the darkest threat their village has ever faced, Hiccup and Toothless must leave the only home they’ve known and journey to a hidden world thought only to exist in myth.
- LEVEL THREE
- BOOK ONLY
- Perfect also for native English speaking students who are struggling with their reading
- A popular film with global recognition factor.
- Photo-story format enables beginner-level students to read fluently and with enjoyment, as well as providing a useful visual context.
- Fact File section gives background to the film, as well as cross-cultural comparison.
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading.
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book.
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support and focuses on animals that live in hidden worlds.
- Five-page activity section checks comprehension and provides opportunities for follow-up work. Activities are designed to cater for different learning styles.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
July 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
The Castle of Adventure
- Upside Down Magic #6: The Big Shrink
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Dog Man #1: Dog Man
- Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds
- Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000
The World's Worst Children 3
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon: The Junior Novel
Voices #5: Windrush Child