Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Geronimo Stilton: The Cheese Connection (book only)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for contemporary graded material that will motivate students to read.
This reader is based on the animated television show Geronimo Stilton, and the episode about a cheese connection.
Geronimo Stilton: The Cheese Connection is one of many readers based on the show, and is the first to be published in eight years.
- LEVEL 2 Pre-Intermediate (A2)
- BOOK ONLY
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading
- Meet… section provides a visual introduction to the characters before students start reading
- New Words picture dictionary introduces students to new vocabulary at the start of the book
- Real World spread provides cross-curricular support
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
March 1st, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.