This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, digital resources and guided reading notes based on Varjak Paw.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Digital CD-ROM with printable activities and extras
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
Each book contains photocopiable/printable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Read & Respond: Skellig
- A Sally Lockhart Mystery #1: The Ruby in the Smoke
Chaos Walking #1: The Knife of Never Letting Go
Read & Respond: Journey to the River Sea
- The Secret of the Night Train
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
Shoe Wars (the laugh-out-loud, packed-with-pictures new adventure from the creator of Tom Gates)
- Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
6copiesVarjak Paw x 6
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Arc of a Scythe Box Set
- Women in Science
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- Young, Gifted and Black
- The Goldfish Boy
Welcome to Nowhere
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- The London Eye Mystery
Coming to England
- Journey to the River Sea