Rover Saves Christmas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s Christmas Eve, and disaster is looming. Jimmy and Robbie Mack have made twenty-seven sandwiches for Santa, and they’ve even peeled all Rudolf the reindeer’s carrots! But Rudolf won’t be eating carrots tonight – he’s sick with the flu. Which means Santa won’t be having his sandwiches either, because the sleigh is grounded and Santa is stuck! What’s going to happen to all the presents? Will children across the world wake up to empty stockings on Christmas morning? Will the big day be cancelled? Or can Rover the dog save Christmas? Well… what do you think?
A wonderfully comical festive story from Ireland’s best-loved storyteller, Booker Prize winner Roddy Doyle.
October 3rd, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- City of Ghosts #1: City of Ghosts
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
- Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
The Cat and the King (PB)
Show and Tell
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- His Royal Hopeless
Overheard in a Tower Block
- I Don't Like Poetry
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- Bloomsbury Young Readers Pack
- Scholastic Classics: Scottish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends