Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
Buy this and your school gets €0.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
This Scholastic Classics edition featuring Conan Doyle’s famous detective is perfect for students and Sherlock enthusiasts alike. How often have I said to youthat when you have eliminated the impossible,whatever remains, however improbable,must be the truth?
When Sherlock Holmes is visited by a distressed young woman one dark and foggy night, he listens intently as she tells him about the disappearance of her father ten years before and how, four years after his death, she began to receive a large and beautiful pearl once a year every year. Now she has a letter from the person who sent her the pearls: they wish to meet her.
So begins a mysterious adventure involving Holmes, his faithful sidekick Dr Watson, and the young woman, Mary Marston.
Written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, this was the second novel to feature the world-class detective, Sherlock Holmes, and the first to introduce the character of Miss Marston.Part of the Scholastic Classics series. Other classics in this series include:
- A Christmas Carol
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
January 3rd, 2019
AR book level: 6.7; Upper years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Mask of Aribella
- Oxford School Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Shadowscent #2: Crown of Smoke
- Shadowscent #1: The Darkest Bloom
Noughts and Crosses #2: Knife Edge
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice
Noughts and Crosses #4: Double Cross
Gone #1: Gone
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
Noughts and Crosses #3: Checkmate
Looking for Alaska
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
Night Flights (PB)
Noughts and Crosses #5: Crossfire
- The Love and Lies of Rukhsana Ali
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- GCSE Grades 9-1: English Language and Literature AQA Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Higher Maths AQA Exam Practice Book
- Dark Unicorns: The Midnight Unicorn
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Physics AQA Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Biology AQA Exam Practice Book
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler