Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Teacher's Book (Year 1)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Help children master core English skills required for success at school and beyond. Matched to the curriculum, our acclaimed Scholastic English Skills series is full of easy ways to teach the essentials.
- An ideal English toolkit for the primary years
- Gets children speaking, reading and writing confidently
- Tackles common problems that hold back progress
- Saves time with inspiring ready-made lesson ideas, activities and posters
- Includes detailed background knowledge and teacher notes, plus a whiteboard CD-ROM
This spelling and vocabulary teacher’s book covers simple rules and exceptions, word families, phonic sounds, synonyms and antonyms and much more. A linked pupil workbook is also available.
(Previously published as Scholastic Literacy Skills.)
This product has not been reviewed yet.