Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin Summer Reading - buy one get one half price
Buy this and your school gets €2.34 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This title describes the life and career of Charles Darwin, including an account of his famous voyage and explanations of his theories of evolution and the origin of species, concluding with an analysis of his legacy and contribution to science. The science behind his theories and discoveries are explained through interesting diagrams, and quotation boxes from Darwin and his contemporaries give an insight into this famous scientist’s mind.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
The Cow Who Fell to Earth
- Get Me Out of Here!
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
- Chicken Little: The Real and Totally True Tale
- Hair Love
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow
SAVE Promo available
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Scholastic Classics: Anne of Green Gables
- Where the River Runs Gold
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Be a Scientist Pack
4booksEnvironmental Activists Pack
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)