See Inside How Things Work
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An amazing flap book packed with inventions, machines, gadgets and devices, and facts and information about how they work. Over 90 flaps reveal the insides of car engines, toilets, escalators, submarines and microwaves and many, many other machines. Includes internet links to websites with animations, games and experiments.
February 6th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- See Inside Your Body
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Shhh! Quiet!
Dylan the Shopkeeper
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Frightful First World War
Barrington Stoke Teen: Of Mice and Men
Leon and the Place Between
- My Magical Unicorn Journal
The Unforgotten Coat
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
The Hospital Dog
- Where's Santa's Elf? Over 500 things to spot!
- Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Reward Chart
- The Storm Whale in Winter
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
The Snail and the Whale
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday