Shockwave: Earth Matters
by Yvonne Morrison (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This item has 4 stars of a maximum 5
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
More books for 10 - 11 year olds
- English > Comprehension
- English > Pupil texts
- English > Reading > Guided Reading
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
These high-interest non-fiction titles will add depth to your project work and ensure engaging cross-curricular creative topic-led lessons. The series has:
- 28 titles covering four reading levels – two levels for Year 5 and two levels for Year 6.
- Discussion starters to get the whole class talking.
- Glossary and index to develop children’s comprehension skills and vocabulary.
- Superb photography to engage your pupils. This title takes an exciting look at the green movement in different communities around the world.
April 6th, 2009
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.