Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A hawk needs help. But does saving a species still matter when it means tearing your own world apart? Joe has always loved the moorlands above his home: so wild and peaceful and free. But since his dad died, the moors are no longer a place of refuge. All the locals are fighting over the fate of the rare hen harriers that nest up there in the heather. As for Joe, he’s stuck right in the middle, with a tough choice to make and a huge secret to keep. He can’t fix things for everyone. But is he brave enough to do what he thinks is right?
- A thrillingly beautiful tale by the author of Sky Hawk
- A story of change, loss and daring to believe in yourself
- Delivers a powerful message about protecting the planet
- Gill’s other books include Moon Bear and White Dolphin
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Children of Castle Rock
- Wolf Hollow
One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- The Bee's Sneeze
- Dragon Mountain
- City of Ghosts #2: Tunnel of Bones
Lalani of the Distant Sea
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
The Magic Paintbrush
- City of Ghosts #3: Bridge of Souls
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
- Jamie Johnson: Jamie Johnson Pack x 7
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
- Sky Hawk
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- Boy in the Tower
- The Clockwork Crow
- Where the River Runs Gold
- The Creature Keeper
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book