Buy this and your school gets €1.40 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Hilariously read by the internet sensation ‘The Scottish Granny’!Stan was a rare dinosaur, a one of a kind. Most ROARED from their front, <HIS roar came from his BEHIND! You’ll split your pants laughing at Stan, the world’s only STINK -O-SAURUS. But can his stinky antics save the day and keep Tommy T-Rex far away? Fans of the Wonky Donkey will love this very funny (and smelly) picture book.
202 in Setanta SCB June 2021
June 6th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The New Pony
- Captain Underpants #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
- The Giggle Pigs
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
Unicorn and the Rainbow Snow: a super sparkly rainbow poop adventure
Mack and the Missing Cheese
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot
- How to Be on the Moon
- Moon and Me: The Little Seed: A classic bedtime story to read together
- Errol (PB)
- Willbee the Bumblebee
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle’s Pet Party
- You Can't Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- Rainbow Magic Special: Sasha the Slime Fairy