This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join sleepy Rabbit and her friends for lots of lift-the-flap fun in Acorn Wood with this bestselling story from the Tales from Acorn Wood series by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of modern classic, The Gruffalo.
Tired Rabbit is trying to find a place for a quiet nap, but her friends are all being very noisy. Fox is busy chopping wood, Bear is busy building and there is a band of mice playing music. Will Rabbit every be able to go to sleep?
With sturdy flaps on every spread and rhyming stories that are a joy to read aloud, the Tales From Acorn Wood series has been delighting both parents and toddlers for over fifteen years. Join in the fun with Rabbit’s Nap, an interactive preschool story from Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo, Room on the Broom and Zog.
Discover more animal adventures from the Tales from Acorn Wood series: Hide-and-Seek Pig, Postman Bear, and Fox’s Socks.
January 1st, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Stink Before Christmas
The Ugly Five Early Reader
- Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy (Board Book)
Zog and the Flying Doctors (Early Reader)
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
- That's Not My Lion...
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bogey?
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
The Scarecrows' Wedding
Sleep Tight, Very Hungry Caterpillar
6booksIf You Like Julia Donaldson, You'll Love...
- First 100 Words
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- Meg and Mog (Board Book)
4booksAbi Elphinstone Pack x 4
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Reception Pack x 6
4booksBenji Davies Pack x 4
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
- Axel Scheffler Rhyming Stories: Pip the Dog and Freddy the Frog
- Harry Potter Illustrated Editions: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Illustrated Edition)