The Diary of Dennis the Menace Pack x 3 Pack
by Steven Butler (author) and Steve May (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Worse than Horrid Henry, AND he got there first. The original bad boy shows who’s boss. Dennis is a legend: the kid who first showed us what it means to be a menace. He scares everyone, but nothing scares him. (Except lentils for dinner). He’s got a stripy jumper that makes him look like a deadly black-and-red wasp. Plus a fierce dog, Gnasher. (Careful: he bites.) What’s the best way to scare softies? How should you punish an imposter? How do you escape from a high-security boarding school? Dennis tells all in his super-naughty diaries. Wimpy kids – get out!
- Cheeky fictional diaries starring a Beano legend
- Think the Wimpy Kid or Tom Gates – gone tough!
- Steven Butler is the author of The Wrong Pong
- He was shortlisted for the 2009 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
July 6th, 2017
In this pack
The Diary of Dennis the Menace: Bash Street Bandit!
The Diary of Dennis the Menace: Canine Carnage
The Diary of Dennis the Menace: The Great Escape!
This product has not been reviewed yet.