Buy this and your school gets €3.04 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the morning the people of the island found a man sitting on the shore, there where fate and the ocean currents had set him and his frail raft in the night. When he saw them coming towards him, he rose to his feet.He was not like them. This internationally acclaimed, award-winning picture book is astonishing, powerful and timely.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A Story Like the Wind
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
- The Princess and the Suffragette
The Queen's Nose
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
- The Chronicles of Narnia #2: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Collins School Dictionary
Oliver and the Seawigs
- The Mist Monster
- Macca the Alpaca
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
6copiesCollins School Dictionary x 6
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Sky Song
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 1 Fairy Tales Pack x 3