This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
First cave-dwellers hid their mammoth doodles in dark, damp caves. Next – you name it, they painted it – from luscious landscapes and mouldy meat to diabolical dream-sequences. Now anything can be art – building bricks, half a cow, even a bin full of rubbish! In this imaginative guide, you’ll meet rich artists, poor artists, dead artists and artists who really made an exhibition of themselves. Find out about some forgers and fraudsters who brushed with the law, palette loads of ancient artefacts, and how to create your own priceless masterpiece. PLUS are you the owner of an artistic temperament? If you want to know, get The Knowledge!
September 19th, 1997
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 7.3; Upper years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band Purple Pack x 4
- Bear Moves
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Ricky Ricotta #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury
- Jacky Daydream
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet