The Outdoor Art Room: Winter
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get outdoors and unlock your creative side with these fantastic art projects for winter. Follow the step-by-step photographs to make snow animals, rainbow ice sculptures, decorative bird feeders, and lots more. Plus, find out all about winter with the seasonal fact panels.
Perfect for kids aged 5 and up, The Outdoor Art Room is designed to get children out into the fresh air and interacting with nature. A range of simple arts and crafts projects as well as fun activities help them discover new things about their environment and the seasons at the same time as being active and having fun. Care is taken to ensure that these projects do not create any adverse environmental impact.
August 2nd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- I Was There...: Escape from the Blitz
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Break the Mould
- Usborne Illustrated Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- The You Are Awesome Journal
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
- A Superhero Like You
The Dinosaur that Pooped a Pirate
- Women in Science
- Binny's Diwali
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
The Ugly Five Early Reader
5booksWinnie and Wilbur Pack x 5
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- See Inside Your Body
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Counting On Katherine
- The Proudest Blue
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy