Buy this and your school gets €43.60 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A cuddly classic about fitting in and being brave. If you’re scared of the dark, join this little owl and learn to beat your fear. Being afraid of the dark is a common problem for lots of small people like you. But just imagine how much worse it is if you’re a barn owl, like Plop! After all, owls come out at night. Plop is meant to love the dark. Will he ever learn to be a true night owl? Follow Plop on a magical journey to find out…
- A true classic of childhood, loved for decades
- Full-length novel version for developing readers
- Warm and comforting story full of gentle humour
- Helps children enjoy the special magic of darkness
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
1390 in Education Catalogue 2023–24
September 3rd, 2007
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Dragon Games #1: The Thunder Egg
6copiesMr Majeika x 6
30copiesFantastic Mr Fox x 30
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
30copiesThe Hodgeheg x 30
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- Mr Stink
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
Famous Five Colour Short Stories: Five and the Runaway Dog
30copiesFlat Stanley x 30
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- The Boy in the Dress
6copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 6
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- Breakfast Club Adventures
- War Horse
Can You Feel the Noise?
Fantastic Mr Fox
- Under the Hawthorn Tree
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark