The Stink Before Christmas
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s the night before Christmas, and everything is perfect: snowflakes in the sky, reindeer hooves clattering, Santa’s sleigh jingling. Lovely! But suddenly – ugh! What’s that smell? It’s definitely not mince pies. And what’s that rude parping sound? Santa wouldn’t do THAT – would he? Trouble is, Santa’s tummy is feeling funny after a snack of Brussels sprouts. He’s trying not to – PAAAAARP! Oh my goodness! Oh dear!!! And when a huge PAAAARP shakes Santa so hard that he drops all the presents in the sea, can his reindeer come to the rescue? Oh dear – they’ve got the farts too!
- By BAFTA-winning kids’ TV presenters Sam and Mark
- A cheeky festive picture book with bright, funny pictures
- Includes a FREE super-silly ‘Santa Stop Here’ door sign
- For little fans of The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas
1235 in Setanta SCB Offer October 21
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Dinosaur Christmas
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
Macca's Christmas Crackers
SAVE Promo available
- Alien's Crazy Christmas
- The Magical Unicorn Cookbook
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- Scholastic Classics: The Nutcracker and Other Stories
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
- Harry Potter Illustrated Editions: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Illustrated Edition)