There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Forty years after its first publication this much-loved Child’s Play classic is as popular as ever. Ingenious die-cut holes bring this iconic nursery rhyme to life, and Pam Adams’ fabulous illustrations lend humour and vibrancy to the proceedings. Bouncy images, innovative die cutting and favourite rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child. Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
September 1st, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Spirit Animals #8: Fall of the Beasts - The Dragon's Eye
Ness the Nurse
- The Horrifyingly Haunted Hack-A-Ween (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants TV: Young Graphic Novel)
Zog (Board Book)
Guess How Much I Love You
- The Wonky Donkey Book and Toy Boxed Set
My First Fairy Tales: The Elves and the Shoemaker
6copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 6
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Baby Shark: Time for School, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Zog and the Flying Doctors (Hardback)
- See Inside Planet Earth
- Adventures of Paddington: First Snow
- Meesha Makes Friends
Elmer and the Rainbow
- Axel Scheffler Rhyming Stories: Pip the Dog and Freddy the Frog
Count and Play with Barry the Fish with Fingers
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Giraffes Can't Dance
2booksMy Little Pony Pair