This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh, look! Is that your book? Have you seen what’s inside it? Wow! There’s a monster! Oh – and a dragon! And could that really be an ALIEN? Yes, it IS! In this cheeky series, your book has been invaded by all sorts of naughty critters. It’s your job to remove them by tilting, shaking and spinning your book. The monster is running riot. The dragon needs to find her own story. But what about the alien? It likes it on Earth. Do you HAVE to send it home?
- Hilarious, magical favourites by McFly’s Tom Fletcher
- Interactive stories made to be shaken, tilted and handled
- Tom is the co-author of The Dinosaur That Pooped books
- Funny tales that gently explore friendship and acceptance
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- The Princess and the Suffragette
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- Macca the Alpaca
- The Mist Monster
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
3booksElmer Pack x 3
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law