Tony the Turtle: Tony Goes to a Playground
Buy this and your school gets €1.99 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An appealing story written to help kids on the autism spectrum, showing how Tony the turtle navigates everyday life. Tony is a turtle who sees the world in his own unique way. Sometimes he has a great time. Other times he flaps and hides in his shell. He’s different – but with the help of his flash cards and his visual planner, he gets to enjoy life to the full. Follow Tony as he visits the playground in this adorably cute rhyming story, written by an ASD tutor with twelve years’ experience of working with autistic kids and their families.
- A cute, quirky rhyming story for kids on the autism spectrum
- Explores a situation that many children with ASD find difficult
- Valerie Sheehan has years of experience as a professional ASD tutor
- Suggests positive ways to reduce anxiety and enjoy life more
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tony the Turtle: Tony Goes to School
- Tony the Turtle: Tony Tries New Food
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
Slug Needs a Hug
Happy to Be Me
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn!
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Silly Billy
- My Monster and Me
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Ravi's Roar
If All the World Were...
- Happy in Our Skin
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
- The Worrysaurus
- Can You See Me?