Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Full of easy words to rhyme and repeat, plus the colour-drenched artwork of favourite illustrator Stephen Cartwright, this first phonics story will delight newcomers to reading. Developed in consultation with educational psychology expert Dr. Marylynne Grant, it introduces children to the everyday sounds which make up written language. This entertaining story full of comical characters is guaranteed to educate and enthrall!
AR book level: 1.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Frog on a Log
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
Horrible Science: Microscopic Monsters
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
Fluffy and Scruffy
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- Seeds to Bread
- Beans to Chocolate
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Dinosaurs
- Young Explorer: Life Cycle of an Oak Tree
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- I Am Bat
- Baby Shark: Happy Easter, Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Party Parade (PB)
Horrible Geography: Odious Oceans
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Sleepover
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- Dinosaurs (with Two Mini Dinos)
- Duck, Duck, Dad?