Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One fine day, in the middle of May, The ladybird went on holiday.
Those two bad men, Lanky Len and Hefty Hugh, are back! They may be in the city instead of the farm, but they haven’t changed their thieving ways. In fact, they’re even more ambitious. They’re planning to steal a monkey from the zoo and use it to pinch the Queen’s crown. It’s a pity for them that a certain crime-busting ladybird is holidaying in the very same city . . . and she’s got a good idea that will ensure the dastardly pair won’t get away with it!
With a whole host of noisy zoo-animal characters to meet and even a cameo from the Queen, What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday, from stellar picture book partnership Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks, is a sure-fire hit.
Enjoy all the stories from Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks: Sharing a Shell, The Princess and the Wizard, The Rhyming Rabbit, The Singing Mermaid, Sugarlump and the Unicorn, Princess Mirror-Belle and the Dragon Pox, What the Ladybird Heard, What the Ladybird Heard Next and What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday.
452 in Setanta Primary Summer 2021
March 1st, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: The Happy Prince and Other Stories
The Hospital Dog
11booksScholastic Poetry Pack x 11 (Includes Teacher Book)
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 2 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: 10-Minute SATs Tests: Phonics - Year 1
Noah Barleywater Runs Away
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 1 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Practice for the Phonics Screening Check
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
3booksElmer Pack x 3
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
5booksFunny KS1 Pack x 5
Together We Can!
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
- The Selfish Crocodile
The Scarecrows' Wedding
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
Sugarlump and the Unicorn
- Talking Turkeys
- The Works: Key Stage 1
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
Emily Brown and the Thing
Happy to Be Me
Sharing a Shell
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase