Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A laugh-out-loud picture book that explores our emotions and reassures toddlers that having the wobbles is OK.“Wibble wobble, wibble wobble, Jelly on a plate” When Jelly is entered into the ‘Best Food Competition’, it makes him wobble with worry. Everyone loves chicken nuggets and pizza – but does everyone love jelly? Suddenly he’s filled with self-doubt. But soon Jelly learns that the things that make us different should be celebrated... and that it’s definitely OK to have a wobble every now and then.
- A fantastically funny book about being true to ourselves and letting our emotions shine
- From the creators of The Day the Banana Went Bad
- Bright and bold illustions will engage and entertain
- Shiny foiled cover makes this a special gift
- From an award-winning and Book Trust Pick author
This product has not been reviewed yet.