This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
He’s mad, he’s bad and he’s stolen Winnie’s wand. Yikes. Who’ll stop this tinpot tyrant? Hurray: it’s an epic battle of magic vs gadgets. Winnie the witch loves casting spells on things. But is it a clever idea to magic her cardboard robot into a real one? Erm – NO. At first, Winnie is very pleased with her new friend. Beep, beep! But when the naughty robot pinches Winnie’s wand, things spiral out of control… Magical mayhem. Beeping baddies. Daft spells. Korky Paul artwork. What more could you want? Wilbur the cat – but here he comes!
- Picture book fun starring the best-loved Winnie
- Winnie’s chaotic antics are uproariously funny
- Exuberant colour artwork by top artist Korky Paul
- Bursting with funny details to spot and talk about
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tales from Percy's Park: The Secret Path
Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Horrible Histories: Savage Stone Age
Ricky Ricotta #1: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot
The Ugly Five (Board Book)
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
5booksWinnie and Wilbur Pack x 5
- Christmas Jumper Colouring Book