National Curriculum SATs Booster Programme
The National Curriculum Booster Programme is perfect for boosting children’s confidence in the weeks and months before SATs. With revision, practice and test sections that focus on the tricky topics, you can be sure that when it comes to the real thing, they’ll be ready for lift off!
· A comprehensive 8-12 week booster programme for use in the classroom or at home
· Perfect for Year 2 and 6 children who need extra skills support in time for the National Tests
· A ready-to-go toolkit combining teacher guides with linked tests and workbooks for targeted practice
· Fast-tracks children’s learning by building familiarity with practice papers matched exactly to the test format
· Covers maths, reading and grammar, punctuation and spelling
The flexible Booster Programme is easy to adapt to meet your school’s needs – start with the appropriate Classroom Programme Pack, and then top up on workbooks and tests in packs of ten as you need them.