Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box
Literacy expert and storyteller Pie Corbett has developed a treasure-trove of resources for teaching writing in the classroom!
Start children on their storytelling journey with a focus on reading and imitating stories with the Early Years and Key Stage 1 Box. Develop their writing skills and ability to plan, create and edit their own stories with the Key Stage 2 Box!
Each Story-writing Box contains:
- A supportive Teacher’s Guide
- 100 or more cards to help develop the story, including plot, character, setting and object cards
- Posters to encourage children to think about the writing process and vocabulary they choose
- Story trail cards to create a fun, physical path for children to follow and explore narratives for Key Stage 1
- Four game boards on building the elements of a story for Key Stage 2
- Access to digital resources for whole-class work including all cards as annotatable versions with a random card generator, the ability to upload images and printable resources
Everything you need to help children become successful story writers!